Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving


I have so much to be grateful for, and so much more than what my family and I need.

We love the community we live in, we have an awesome home and terrific jobs. 

We have plenty to eat, clothes to wear and activities to entertain us.

We have lots of gadgets to play with, hobbies we get to enjoy and lots of opportunities do what we want (even if sometimes that is nothing).

We are able to meet all our needs and can enjoy lots of our wants.

We are so very blessed. And for that I am so very grateful.

But the things I am most grateful for are not things that can be lived in, eaten, played with, or displayed.

My top three are:

Number One - Having a testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and knowing that Heavenly Father is aware of us, loves us and has a plan for each one of us. I see every single day the hand of God in my life.

Number Two - My awesome Hero and super terrific kiddos. I would be very sad indeed if any of them belonged to someone else.

Number Three - The fantastic friends that we are privileged to have.

I love this time of year, but I know how blessed I am every day.

I hope you have a fabulous Thanksgiving, with lots of opportunities to recognize your greatest blessings!

photo from graphicsfairy.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment