Monday, July 16, 2012

Good Day

Liam said to me, "I like how you change the pillows every couple of years in the living room." 
He noticed? What a good boy.
The big house had all earth colors, and I could hardly wait to get my hands on some gray paint for the small house. It has been up for a while and I LOVE it! We got a new sofa and chair, with white slip covers and I have been changing out the pillow covers to work with the new look. I had all but one done, and I just got the inspiration for that last week.


I love text! 
I found some great fonts to download and got to work on the words. I liked the simple message of this quote I found on the web. Gets right to the point.

I slapped it up on the window, arranged it and admired it. Liam thought it was pretty genius.


I taped the pillow cover fabric up right over it and traced it. Super easy, and pretty low tech.


I picked up this awesome acrylic paint pen and I am in love. It is so easy to work with! The look of paint (which it is) but the ease of a pen. I will definitely be using them more often!


Here it is in all it's glory - I am really pleased with the way it turned out!
And now all the pillows are done.
I can rest.


1 comment:

  1. Looks lovely! And I like the pillow behind it - so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete